Starting the day hungry is never a good idea. These 3 easy, keto-approved recipes are perfect for you to implement the Keto diet
Avocado Bun Breakfast Burger
- 1 pcs large Eggs
- 1 pcs Medium Avocado
- 1 ml tbsp Olive oil
- 1 pcs Slice Tomato
- 1 pcs Breakfast Sausage
- 1 pcs Leaf Lettuce
- 1 g Pinch Salt
- 1 g Pinch Black Pepper
- 1 g Pinch Seeds Sesame
- Lay the avocado on its side, horizontally, and cut it right in the middle making sure you’re not cutting it in an awkward angle. Once it’s cut, carefully remove the seed and carefully spoon out of the flesh. Cut the bottom of one avocado so that it can stand on its own on the plate.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick skillet on medium-low heat. Add the breakfast sausage and cook 1-2 minutes on each side until perfectly cooked. Crack the egg open in the skillet, turn the heat to low, cover and cook sunny side up. Cook for a couple of minutes until the egg white is fully cooked.
- Place the bottom half of the avocado on a plate, spoon some mayo in the avocado hole, top with lettuce, the tomato, sausage, carefully add the egg over and top wth the avocado top! Sprinkle some salt, pepper and sesame seeds.
Caesar Salad 2 - Side
- 4 Leaves Lettuce
- 30 g Prosciutto
- 1 Medium Eggs
- pcs Tomato
- 1 tbsp Caesar dressing
- Put some water to boil and add the egg. Boil for 7 minutes exactly, transfer to an bowl filled with ice water. Peel it.
- Slice the egg in four. Rip the lettuce leaves.
- Mix everything together with the caesar dressing and eat with the leftover pork roast.
Keto Shrimp Plate
- 170 g Argentinian Red Shrimp
- 3 tsp Olive oil
- 1/4 tsp Parsley
- 2 cups 60g Spinach
- 2 pieces Sun-dried tomatoes
- 6 pieces 50g Quartered Marinated Artichoke
- 1 Pinch Salt
- Serving size: 2
Place greens on a plate and drizzle with 1 teaspoon of olive oil and a sprinkle of salt. Feel free to use some vinegar to the greens as well. Also, place on the quartered artichoke hearts, sundried tomato.
- In the meantime, set a broiler to HIGH. Place shrimp on a baking sheet and drizzle with 1 ½ t olive oil and a sprinkle of salt. Top with dried parsley. Broil on HIGH for 3-5 minutes or until shrimp is pink and no longer raw.
- Remove shrimp from the baking sheet and place on the plate next to the greens.
It’s Time to Start
Get what you want, how you want it – with our personalised meal plans.
When you take our survey, be sure to tell us what you prefer. Don’t eat dairy, eggs, seafood, or pork? We’ll remove those. Only have a short amount of time to cook? No problem. We’ll only add fast and easy recipes to your plan.
One of the best parts about our personalised meal plans is that nothing is set in stone. If you don’t like a recipe – or don’t have the ingredients or time required to make it – we’ll give you a new meal suggestion.